Meet Your Host
Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM
An Institute for Functional Medicine faculty member for 12 years, Dr. Christensen first became interested in functional medicine 15 years ago when trying to solve the riddle of her and her family’s complex health challenges -- unbeknownst to her at the time were consequences of severe toxic mold exposure. She became intimately familiar with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, autoimmunity, and the hormonal, neurological and psychiatric consequences of unrecognized biotoxin illness. A board-certified OB-GYN for 23 years, her initial boutique functional medicine practice has grown into The Carpathia Collaborative, a large, multidisciplinary functional medicine practice based in Dallas covering the full spectrum of complex chronic disease. The practice provides 360 degree functional, lifestyle and nutritional medicine, and includes an onsite teaching kitchen, yoga studio and education library that also serves as the site for community-learning events. Dr. Christensen is passionate about educating her clients and colleagues about root cause, whole-systems medicine!
Dates at a Glance
- Affiliate Promotion Window Opens: March 15, 2021
- Event Week: April 26 - May 2, 2021
- Encore Weekend: May 8-9, 2021
Join The Health Talks Online Affiliate Program
When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site and email campaigns. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission for each sale you make through your referrals.
What is Summit Sponsorship?
Health Talks Online partners with select brands to offer exclusive exposure inside our popular online events.
The Benefits of Sponsorship
- Health Talks Online events receive: ~ 2,000,000 page views per event throughout an eight-week period ~ 2,000,000 views via email
- Our audience is highly engaged and actively looking for solutions to their health concerns. As a sponsor, you have premium placement for your brand to be recognized and sourced as the go-to solution.
- Additionally, sponsors have the opportunity to list build through a dedicated opt-in offer. We only create 7 sponsor positions per event, which are curated for maximum benefit to all.